Basstardz
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catégories

• Présentations

• D'n'B News

• CCK Records

• Events

• Audio

• Production

• Free Space

• Links

• ----------

Share it on FB

Marque-page social

Marque-page social reddit      

Conservez et partagez l'adresse de Basstardz sur votre site de social bookmarking

Le Deal du moment : -45%
    WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
    Voir le deal
    339 €

Landscapers - Superpunk EP [Mindtech]

Landscapers - Superpunk EP [Mindtech] Empty Landscapers - Superpunk EP [Mindtech]

Message par mindtech recordings Mar 20 Déc - 21:38

Landscapers - Superpunk EP [Mindtech] BANNER-1

Are there still any talented D&B producers in Western Europe ? For those who would need a proof -- and for all the other listeners ! -- Mindtech HQ immediately advise the listening of 'Superpunk' EP, from the brilliant Landscapers.

This EP is the outcome of a long term job, which let him enough time to take care over the building of every single tune, so that each element can find its place. The result: 4 complementary pieces, for a neuro-explosive 'Superpunk' EP, to be enjoyed in your iPod or on the dancefloor !

The very singularity of Landscapers' work, is the strong care he provides to the melodies, perfectly fitting the rhythm section of every of his tracks. In 'Arachnoise', first:
    « I love to put an orchestral touch on my tracks, it links real instruments with electronic elements and it brings a curious feel to the song. 'Arachnoise' is a good exemple. In 'Battle AXE', I particularly enjoyed using the Alto violin! »

'Superpunk' gives all its meaning back to the funk side of neuro. 'Superpunk' is super funk, the electronic breath along !
    « I aimed to build unexpected drops and surprising melodies. Recorded and over-sampled slap bass sound. »

The ethereal electro sound of 'So Magical' isn't hiding the broken dynamic of the tune for a very long time :
    « It is one of my hardest project so far. I remember having switched from one to another software only because the mixdown sounded bad! Still, 'So Magical' is a very personal tune... »

You've now certainly understood that 'Superpunk' EP is already a must-have of your forthcoming playlists !

Landscapers - Superpunk EP [Mindtech] MTRDEP025-1

Preview:

Landscapers “Superpunk” - MTRDEP025 by Mindtech recordings

DOWNLOAD THE MP3/WAVE EXCLUSIVELY::

Mindtech Shop
    Bandcamp
    Juno Download

Sale of the digital release @ all other online stores including BEATPORT & ITUNES will start from 3 January 2012.

http://www.mindtechrecordings.com

Landscapers - Superpunk EP [Mindtech] Soundcloudicon64 Landscapers - Superpunk EP [Mindtech] Insidefacebook64 Landscapers - Superpunk EP [Mindtech] Insidetwitter64
    mindtech recordings
    Mini Junglist
    Mini Junglist

Masculin Nombre de messages : 59

Revenir en haut Aller en bas